- Through flexible connection with other relevant components of subject learning, authentic experiences for students and reflective practices through the cyclic process of Planning-Implementation-Evaluation (PIE) for continuous improvement.
- Students are provided with quality life planning education and career guidance service which are aligned with their developmental needs at different stages of growth.
- Career decisions in accordance with their interests, abilities and orientations are recommended.
- Candidates are empowered to make responsible choices on their learning, career goals and other aspects leading to a meaningful life and offer assistance to them in managing and adapting the transition from school to College and then to Work.
- Our ultimate goal is to see all students, irrespective of their abilities, orientations and levels of study, being able to understand their own career/academic aspirations and develop positive attitudes towards work and learning and to connect/integrate their career/academic aspirations with/into whole-person development and life-long learning and utilize the acquired knowledge, skills and attitudes whenever necessary.
Vision and Principles
- Vision and Principles